Guide for the Grand Blue Event.
Duration: January 26th 2022 to March 1st 2022 06:59 (UTC)
Grand Blue introduces several permanent new mechanics and resource stages that should be noted.
Hypertuning can only be done after resonating a memory.
- It is advised to Hypertune the lower row of memories first as it will boost ATK/CRIT instead of HP/DEF.
- Hypertuning should be reserved for a select few constructs as it is hard to gain the resources to do so.
- The main source of Hypertuning materials is from either Autopoiesis Maze Weekly rewards or from Joint Warfare.
- You can purchase Hypertune Materials from the Hypertune shop.
To Hypertune a resonated memory slot once, the materials required are:
- 9 Hypertune Catalyst α
- 3 Hypertune Catalyst β
- 6 [Insert Memory Name] Hypertune α
- 1 [Insert Memory Name] Hypertune β
Players can join a guild either recommended by the game or send their applications to different guilds via Quick Apply.
- The Weekly Contribution will increase whenever a member participates in a mission. Rewards can be claimed when the Weekly Contribution has reached a required level.
- Players can earn United Achievement Points that can be used in the Point Shop.
Simulated Siege has 3 stages (Low Viral Intensity Zones, Dead Zones, Besieged Target)
- For Low Viral Intensity Zones (Blue stages named 'DND' on the left), A-rank Constructs are required. Trial Constructs are provided but players can choose to use their own at their discretion.
- For Dead Zones (Red stages named 'GND' on the right), Transcendants are required. Trial Transcendants (Camu in this case) will be provided but players can choose to use their own at their discretion.
- The Besieged Target stage (Center Stage) will give rewards as its HP is being reduced. S-rank Constructs are required. Similarly, trial Constructs will be provided but players can still choose to use their own.
- Personal Points collected by challenging the 3 stages will be recorded and allow you to claim chest rewards at certain checkpoints.
- Note that each stage only allows 3 attempts and an attempt is only counted and saved if your score is higher than your previous attempt.
- Using healers is a viable strategy as their ATK is buffed by 80%.