Bathlon

From GRAY RAVENS
Overview
← PattonZu Wenyuan →
100%
HP Crit ATK DEF
1453 64 134 223

◇ Memory set designed for empowering Dark DMG.

Important-CustomIcon.png HP and CRIT stats are exclusively on Slot 1 / 2 / 3.
ATK and DEF stats are exclusively on Slot 4 / 5 / 6.
Strategically placed memories will significantly increase Construct BP in the long run.
Important-CustomIcon.png
HP and CRIT stats are exclusively on Slot 1 / 2 / 3.
ATK and DEF stats are exclusively on Slot 4 / 5 / 6.
Strategically placed memories will significantly increase Construct BP in the long run.

2-Piece Set

All ATK increases by 3% and Dark DMG increases by 7%.

4-Piece Set

Dealing DMG has a 20% chance to summon a Dark Zone that lasts 5s. 5s cooldown. The Dark Zone will inflict Corruption on the targets within it for 3s. Attacking a Corrupted target has a 20% chance to gain 1 random Signal Orb. 12s cooldown. Corruption: Deals 80% Dark DMG for every 2s and reduces Dark Resistance by 8%.

Constructs Who Use This Memory in a Recommended Build

Dialogue-Tenebrion-Icon.png
Dialogue-Astral-Icon.png
Dialogue-Rozen-Icon.png
Dialogue-XXI-Icon.png
1 / 4 2 / 5 3 / 6
Memory-Bathlon-Icon-1.png Memory-Bathlon-Icon-2.png Memory-Bathlon-Icon-3.png
Memory-Bathlon-Portrait-1.png Memory-Bathlon-Portrait-2.png Memory-Bathlon-Portrait-3.png
← PattonZu Wenyuan →