Check out all the ongoing events here. As information becomes outdated, it will be moved to the Previous Events page.
Fake Ascension Overview
Guide for Abyss of X Event
Duration: May 18th 2022 to July 4th 2022.
The Shop Event currency used in this event is Hetero-Creature Sample.
- For context, one run in Abyss of X: 30 Serum gives 46-51 Hetero-Creature Sample.
- Abyss of X can be Multi-Challenged up to 8 times maximum.
Use your Serum to grind only the first stage in "Abyss of X", do not spend Serum on the second stage because memories can be chosen in the shop.
Event Shop Tips
It is generally not recommended to redeem:
in the "Limited" section as it can be farmed anytime through the Dorm and will not be worth the Serum spent otherwise.
Most 6 star Memories can be farmed so do take the chance to stock up.
KI.GAL Archive Overview
Guide for the KI.GAL Archives Event
Duration: May 25th 2022 to June 22nd 2022.
Each round of KI.GAL Archives will last 7 days.
- There will be 4 rounds of KI.GAL Archives during the course of the event.
- Stages will reset after 1 week and you will have to recruit your members again.
- You can claim the False Words Certificate Collectible at the bottom left of the screen.
There are 2 Modes, Ordinary Mode and Nightmare Mode.
- There are 20 Combat Stages and 1 Cutscene Stage in Ordinary Mode.
- There are 8 Combat Stages and 1 Final Ranking Stage in Nightmare Mode.
- You gain an additional Refresh/Recruit attempt every 2 hours.
- There is a limit of 50 Refresh/Recruit attempts.
- You can only select 1 out of 3 Constructs given.
- Recruited members have a Tactical Level that maxes out at 27, it cannot be raised further than that.
- You can only have 8 team members, if your team is full, you must dismiss a team member to recruit a new one.
- During recruitment, be careful not to recruit the same character in different frames by mistake as they can look quite similar, e.g., Kamui: Bastion and Kamui: Tenebrion, as it will be counted as different Constructs.
The star levels of members recruited through refreshing are now dependent on your Recruitment Level.
|-||1★ Members||2★ Members||3★ Members||6★ Members||9★ Members||Refresh Attempts|
Member Sets can form Tactical Synergy that provide buffs with certain Constructs. Take advantage of these while building your team as Constructs from the Member Sets used in battle will buff either themselves or the whole team without requiring the entire Member Set to be used in battle. (With a few exceptions, e.g., Unknown, Akdilek)
- However, forming Member Sets is something that can be difficult to achieve early on, as RNG plays a heavy part in being able to form a proper Member Set, ignoring it in the early stages of KI.GAL Archives is also a viable strategy until your Recruitment Level is high enough.
- When Refresh/Recruiting Constructs, it is recommended to choose Constructs that have the highest tactical level and are already in your team to raise their Tactical Level as fast as possible. (Assuming your team is full.)
- You can purchase Refresh/Recruit attempts starting at 5000 Cogs, the price will go up by 5000 Cogs every time you purchase another Refresh/Recruit attempt.
- The price can only go up until a maximum of 50000 Cogs, it is only possible to purchase Refresh/Recruit attempts another 11 times at this price, for a total of 21 Refresh/Recruit Attempts that can be purchased a day.
- The price will reset back to 5000 Cogs at the start of every day at 07:00AM UTC.
There are 3 Virtual Variables for each weekly round of KI.GAL Archives, these will be changed at the start of every week.
- Virtual Variables are critical in combat, make use of them while building your team to get the most out of them.
- The first Virtual Variable will be a buff dependent on your team composition. (e.g., Must have 3 different classes/All Elemental Types/All Tanks.)
- The second Virtual Variable will be a debuff to limit a Construct's time on the field and to force the player to switch Constructs often in battle. (e.g., Cannot deal/deal less DMG after 20s/Takes 3% DMG every 3s/Dodge gauge recovery speed reduced by 80%.)
- The third Virtual Variable will always be a general buff which will not be dependent on either team composition or playstyle.
It is recommended to use as many refresh attempts as possible to increase your Recruitment Level.
- Constructs dying in combat will not remove them from your team or reduce their health when used in the next stage, so there is no penalty to failing a stage.
- Before KI.GAL Archives resets, you should clear it a few days before it does so you can go into the next weekly cycle with 20 Refresh/Recruit Attempts.
- There is no revive mechanic.
At the end of all the stages there will be a stage that requires you to clear as many waves of enemies as possible in 3 minutes.
- There is a ranking for the most amount of stages cleared.
- You can spy on all of the top 100 players' Member Sets to understand their builds.
- As this event is reliant on the fact that all Constructs used are provided by the event, the only true factor in ranking highly are planning your Member Sets well and truly having the skills to achieve the best results.
Memory Rescue - Return
Guide for Memory Rescue - Return
Duration: May 25th 2022 to Sep 15th 2022
Phase I Duration: May 25th, 02:00 UTC - Sep 15th, 02:00 UTC.
Phase II Duration: Jun 1st, 07:00 UTC - Sep 15th, 02:00 UTC.
Phase III Duration: Jun 8th, 07:00 UTC - Sep 15th, 02:00 UTC.
There are 20 Stages of Memory Rescue - Return released every week of June for each phase.
- Clearing each stages will give BC and 6★ Memory Flamel Grids 1 and 4 or Grids 2 and 5 respectively.
- After clearing the third mission, you can claim War Zone Influence or obtain 6★ Memory Flamel Grids 3 and 6.